Who we work with
In fulfilling our role the Commission works with a broad range of regulated organisations and other stakeholder groups.
The following indicates the regulated organisations and other stakeholders who we work with:
Responsible for the national heavy railway infrastructure within the state.
Responsible for the operation on Intercity, Commuter and DART services within the state.
Operation and maintenance of Luas, Dublin’s Light Rail system.
Contractor to IÉ-IM to provide technical and engineering services, focusing on maintenance of the track and supporting track infrastructure.
Jointly with IÉ – RU the provider of passenger service between Dublin and Belfast.
Maintenance body for the Belmont Grand Hibernian train.
|Railway Preservation Society of Ireland|
The operation of preserve Irish steam and diesel locomotives, carriages and rolling stock on the Irish railway.
|Bord na Mona|
Operator of an industrial railway. The CRR only supervise industrial railways where they interface with the public road.
Self-contained heritage railways.
- Railway Accident Investigation Unit.
- European Railway Agency.
- Department of Transport Tourism and Sport.
- Railway Safety Advisory Council.
- Transport Infrastructure Ireland.
- National Transport Authority.
- International Liaison Group of Government Railway Inspectorates
- The International Railway Safety Council.
- Health and Safety Authority.